Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Beers

I'm finally getting around to compiling a list of all of the beers Amy & I received for Christmas 2009, as well as some other beer-related things that we each got. From my BA post:

My parents got my wife (Amyliz4) and me the following:

Cantillon Saint Lamnivus 2006
New Belgium La Folie
Fantome Saison
Pannepot Old Fisherman's Ale
Orval
Goose Island Juliet
Port Brewing Old Viscosity
St. Bernardus Christmas Ale
Three Floyds Alpha Klaus

x4 Goose Island Bourbon County Stout 2008
x4 Goose Island Bourbon County Stout 2009
x6 Bell's Expedition Stout 2008

Also, the following beer books:

Randy Mosher's Radical Brewing
Ray Daniels' Designing Great Beers

AND my dad picked up a keg of Bell's Two Hearted this past Monday for us all to enjoy throughout the holiday season!

My brother got my wife and me the following:

x6 Short's Cup A Joe
x6 Short's Mystery Stout
x6 Short's Uber Goober
x6 Short's PB&J
x2 Short's Liberator
x2 Short's Kind Ale
x2 Short's Good Humans
x2 Short's Uncle Steve's

As well as Mark Denny's Froth - The Science of Beer

My wife (Amyliz4) got me the following:

Stone 03.03.03 Vertical Epic Ale
Stone 05.05.05 Vertical Epic Ale
Stone 06.06.06 Vertical Epic Ale

Walnut wood tasting tray and six tasting glasses
Troegs tap handle and accompanying labeling stickers
x2 Three Floyds pint glasses

Also, Christina Perozzi & Hallie Beaune's The Naked Pint


What I got for Amy, from her post:

My husband (Thorpe429) got me a ton of great beer!

Ommegang Adoration
x2 The Bruery Partridge in a Pear Tree (one to drink and one to cellar!)
x2 The Bruery 2 Turtle Doves
x4 Russian River Salvation

We got a ton of beer from his parents too, but I'll let him post those later!

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment